Read MXNet Code¶
- All of the module interfaces are listed in include. The interfaces are heavily documented.
- Read the Doxygen Version of the document.
- Each module depends on other modules as defined in the header files in include.
- Module implementation is in the src folder.
- Source code sees only the file within its folder, src/common and include.
Most modules are mostly self-contained, with interface dependency on the engine. You’re free to pick the one you are interested in, and read that part.