MXNet How To¶
This section addresses common questions about how to use MXNet. These include performance issues, e.g., how to train with multiple GPUs. They also include workflow questions, e.g., how to visualize a neural network computation graph. These answers are fairly focused. For more didactic, self-contained introductions to neural networks and full working examples, visit the tutorials section.
- Can I run MXNet on smart or mobile devices?
- How do I set up MXNet on the AWS Cloud using Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3?
- What are best MXNet data-handling practices for improving speed?
- How do I work with MXNet within a Matlab environment?
- How do I run MXNet on a Raspberry Pi for computer vision?